Wednesday, August 18, 2004

Yeah, I can say the roadtrip was a success, I was on the road for 14 hours, circumventing the state, and I have the trophy empty bag of corn chips bought just over the border of Idaho. Yeah, I could have done potato chips. But that would be jejune, ya think? It was a great trip through a gorgeous state, and I had the road to myself most of the time. I felt cleansed, followed by a relaxing next day, and I even had notes from the road for the weekend's entries into the blog. I was ready for Saturday's 16 hours of work. So, of course, five minutes from the start of my double shift, and five strides across the street from my work, I stepped off the bus and had my foot go out from under me. I had sprained my ankle, and just now am back on my feet, well on one foot and one orthopedic boot.
Now that's comedy.
I'm fine. Really. Making the most of a forced vacation. Such is life.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home