Saturday, May 15, 2004

Yep. Failed to write everyday in my blog this week. Still having a damnable time writing.

Well, hellwithit. Today, I worked. I managed to complete weekly kitty litter detail. My room is reasonably clean. Uh. I can see most of my floor. I colored in my abstract coloring book with my Prismacolors while watching Jeremy Brett as Sherlock Holmes (the best Holmes I believe.) I adopted another rat, who is twice as big as Poly, but they got along famously as they sniffed rat butt on my bed. Well, when Jay, the new rat wasn't peeing on my bed. (Note to self: Wash sheets.) The rats are fed. The cat is fed. And I'm getting to bed an actual whole hour over my bedtime instead of three.

Life.

We'll work on writing about it next. Oh. And dating. Uh. Maybe.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home