Saturday, September 03, 2005

Excess energy fools with my spatial perceptions all the time, making me feel like I'm walking in a tilted world, or that sending any myriad of phantom sensory input. On the houseboat, least I can say when I feel these odd wobbles, it is probably the boat moving. It's nice to have a solid reason, now and again.
Since being productive, in some materially measurable way, is not the point of this retreat, I can attest that it is going along swimmingly. I've taken some of my own advice and read my blog since day one, nearly three years ago, up to just after I arrived in Seattle. Things I've wrote made me laugh out loud, and that is freaking weird. I don't usually laugh out loud at other people's material, especially when alone. I've napped some, and I'll read more.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home