Wednesday, October 08, 2003

The morning after. I would have written my comments on the recall election last night, but after I saw the results, I had a great desire to get greatly drunk. The voice of the people have spoken, and that voice has said, "How much worse could an unexperienced actor screw this state up than a passionless moneygrubber?" When I thought of the answer to that, I poured myself the first drink. Camejo didn't even break 3 % on a ticket where Gary Coleman came in sixth. Another score of Alan's General Theory of History. Least the voters shot down both the no racial data and the infrastructure propsitions. But it's little comfort when I see Arnold's smile. He's probably spent more on those teeth, than some families in this state spent on a half-year's food budget. If anything is good enough to make an Anarchist out of me, it's this one, for sure. Great, now I want to get drunk again. I'll just take a shower.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home