Sunday, September 28, 2003

I got very stressed at work, wound myself very hard again. For me, it's like I can't keep all the thoughts from hitting me all at once. It's hard to describe what nearly overloading is like when you are hyperactive, but closest demonstration is try to read three books, watch a half-dozen TVs, and play your stereo as loud as possible while changing radio stations every five seconds. But the strangest thing happened. I just let go of the stress, without thinking about it. I breathed in and it drained out of me. I'm not going to sing hosannas over this, but it a hopeful thing if I can calm myself more instinctively.

Tommorow is a huge day. There is a big peace rally and march that I've been waiting to attend. I may march alone, since Jim the Elder probably will only do the rally. I do so little politically, this is my chance to make a showing. More news tommorow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home