Monday, October 27, 2003

Might as well kiss the essay off at this point.

I pulled another double shift this weekend, to my utter joy. This would be good, if I didn't pull it on the day before my last shift of the week, therefore getting my last shift on, and getting a grand smacking one hour overtime for working sixteen hours. Wait, that's seventeen, since I got to work one hour twice due to Daylight Savings Time.
I do worry if I really will have enough money for this move. The U-Haul rental alone will run me 800 smackers. But at this point, I'm totally commited. I gave my work three weeks notice, and I submitted my thirty-day notice at the management company that owns my apartment. So whatever the case, I've put the tuchis right over the bunsen burner, and either I run or I get out the kosher marshmellows.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home