Friday, December 16, 2005

Well, I asked for some time to reflection... last night's introspection over hotel patrol was all about regaining center. I have plenty of time for that now. The prior mentioned patrol was done in considerable pain, which would become excrutiating by shift's end. I decided getting off my left leg, continued troublesome since I took the tumble in the bus a couple weeks back, for the next day was a good idea, and also seeing my doctor was a better idea. The doctor diagnosed an infection in the internal wound, and there went the rest of my work week, and my week in general. With leg up and antibiotics, I am bedridden until Monday.

All I wanted to do was write something nice about the battle of cracked Western ideologies inspired by a badly photocopied packet found in an empty real estate magazine dispenser. Maybe later, I guess.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home