Monday, July 11, 2005

I will quite glad when tommorrow comes and this vow of silence will be over. I think I've gotten all I am going to get from this, and it's apparent that my fellow guards think I'm being rude. It's really hard to complain in bad sign language. I might continue with a side experiment, and see how long I can go without complaining. But this might be as good as a vow of silence, since 95% of my lips flapping seem to be bemoaning something or the other. We'll see. The idea is if I keep it routine, make it an unconventional routine.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jim said...

You've always had a lot to say, Alan. Perhaps focusing that energy on this forum instead of lip flapping might help shape those ideas that are always bouncing around your head.

6:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home