Friday, June 10, 2005

At first, I placed the way that my shift in reality was mirroring the fight of humanity as a whole to shift reality, as just a symbolic syncronicity, and any greater comparison to a vanity of the intellect, but I'm not so sure. Not that I am getting the idea that I am the coming Messiah or anything, just that I'm losing contact with my understanding of human history. I forget how conceit works. I wonder if this is how Nicholas of Cusa felt when he couldn't make sense of the Aristolean cosmology. Oh crap, I must be drunk if I used "Aristolean Cosmology."

I still can't accept the deepest heresy, that my brain cannot solve all my problems.

I will drink more beer and get back to you on that.

Sense-perception is experience. Experience is learning. Learning is only the first step to sense-perception.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home