Thursday, June 09, 2005

I started on a much promised letter to J the Elder today, and I nearly passed out for the effort. The gulf between where I am and how I can explain is widening, and will keep doing so if the framework building and the reality now manifested continue to tear away irreconcilably from each other. I can feel them interweaving in subtle ways around the periphery. Just whenever I try to make their language and syntax match, I start sweating and I get woozy. I was summarizing what I've been through in the last weeks, and I couldn't do it. I think I am better at just riding the probabilities and waiting for the voice that comes with the new sense-perception wave to catch up. My head is still too much... in my head.

But did want to share this thought... Ask a fundamentalist Christian who believe there is no salvation without Christ, and Hell awaits those who aren't saved, if the six million Jews killed during the Holocaust are all in Hell, then.

I think I will go look for a pint.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home