Saturday, December 20, 2003

Well, I scammed my way through the ethics/character survey for a security guard job, by being unethical and giving them the answers I thought they wanted. And you know what? I have an interview on Monday afternoon. I love paradoxes. I am getting close to the needed employment by being honestly dishonest. Alac is still the terror of the house cats, but he's now going fulltime into the general feline population anyway, so I have moved Polyphemus' cage into my room. I stared at my bank statement in the mail for awhile. There was my name, and then the Seattle address. Am I here? Am I really here? Is this really my life? And may I actually get laid before I turn 40? On such questions, the axis of life does revolve.

Jim the Younger sent me a double Michael Moore pack of Roger and Me and Bowling for Columbine. Jim is indeed God incarnate.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home