Sunday, November 23, 2003

Kosher Pork comes to Seattle. Yes, I made it. I am here. Please, please, no applause. Thank you. I'm still damn punchy after a fifteen hour drive, and thirty-four hours without sleep, even after being dead to the world for twelve hours last night. Apparently, I was found in my empty room, drooling on my large stuffed bear (given to me by my ex-boyfriend) and put to bed. Then I got up for a bit only to sleep again, drooling on my bear, but this time with a proper pillow and some blankets, on the floor, so I could suffuse the new space with my smell and comfort the cat. (He is now known as the shaved cat since I took him to the groomer before I left and they had to shear off nearly all his hair to get rid of all his matts and tangles.)
What can I say. Move week was something else. I'll probably blog the grand adventure of driving the U-Haul from SF to Seattle so as I get my own computer unpacked, running, and networking. Stranger days are upon me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home