Friday, July 18, 2003

Work continues to show itself as passable and possible. It is quiet and monotonous, with a crisis tempered here and there. There's another symbol for me in there somewhere.... but nothing can take down my mood, not even the sore gums from having another cavity worked on today. Seattle looms. A large obstacle falls. The only things I need now is the funds and the courage. I awoke this morning to find that the gonif San Francisco cable monopoly finally held to their promise. My channel lineup doth increase. There is now blessed Cartoon Network, The Learning Channel, Trio, Ovation, and a handful other channels that were lacking in the Kingdom of Alan. And the Kingdom does celebrate with glazing of the eyes, consuming of too many Ding-Dongs, and worry over increased tuchis size. This has been a good day.

"I like life. It's something to do." - Ronny Shakes

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home