Wednesday, July 02, 2003

Sometimes I see that the same trouble I have with the modern business is very close in association I have with traditional Judiasm. I did my training for the new security company I am working for, who won't tell me where exactly I'll be working until my uniform arrives. Yes, the true hell among hells is upon me. It's blazer and tie this round. Damn their eyes! I've already seen the affair I'll wear, and I'm just now coming down off hard ugly suit Bar Mitzvah flashblacks.. The purple velour... is crawling in my mind......

Uh, yeah. Sometimes I see that the same trouble I have with the modern business is very close in association I have with traditional Judaism. Even though the two other new employs and I all had prior security training, and most of the necessary permits, they still made us watch the training video tapes meant for untrained rookies, until we talked them out of it after an hour of training tapes. The corner of my eye is still twitching from watching the example of a guy getting caught smoking in the warehouse, repeated three times. The acting makes Pauly Shore closer to Sir Laurence Olivier. It was the unnecessity of the act of watching the training tapes, like Judaism, the delivery of blessings aren't complete without making the motions. Think about it. How much real difference might there be between management procedure and religious prayer. Why is it necessary to exactly follow the guidelines as if they evoke efficiency and propiety themselves, and were not always necessary to help production overcome cost.

But with much gladness, I am employed again. This crap job feels even better then the last security hire, because now I know I have something to make the mundanity worth it. The possible perspicious path from out of my gilded cage and out into the real world, which would focus somewhere around Seattle. I'm going to be running on caffeine and hope. Okay enough of this Jonathan Livingston Seagull shit. Be, not do. Do, not be.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home