Tuesday, July 01, 2003

Watching "Saint Valentine's Massacre" ( A Roger Corman Classic)
Jack Nicholson does a terrible gangster accent.. and could he have ever looked so young?

After yesterday's thought on God, on my walk to the psychotherapist, I decided that if I ever met God that it would be over lunch. Preferably at a kosher delicatessen. It's nothing that Jewish, mind you. Okay, it's something that Jewish. But, I realized that dinner would be too formal, and I'd never ask the right questions over breakfast. Lunch is a casual mid-day kind of nosh, where God and I could have some nice sandwiches after matzoh ball soup, and then have a nice walk afterward. I don't know if I'd ask the big questions, since I don't know if even God has the answers to those mysteries. I think God would just have the best opinions on the matter. The only real problem I'd have over sharing a meal with God would be, who picks up the check.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home