Tuesday, October 04, 2005

I spent about thirty minutes composing a post, written over pre-therapy coffee at a nearby cafe, and then I realized I sounded like a total ass for what I wrote, and I deleted it. I might write after therapy, I might not. I'm not sure if blogging is a good idea right now, as I'm sliding toward overdramatic melancholic melodrama right now, especially after I didn't get a job that I should have gotten, even thought I've known I couldn't do the job, and it was a logistical nightmare. All I am doing by blogging lately is fulfilling things that are best left unfulfilled for now. I guess I'll have to see. Least I am really seeing why I haven't written a fictional word in close to three years. I'll look for others' interesting words to fill the space if I can.

"1. Find a subject you care about. 2. Do not ramble, though. 3.Keep it simple. 4.Have the guts to cut. 5. Sound like yourself. 6.Say what you mean to say. 7. Pity the readers." - Kurt Vonnegut



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home